Sunday, December 9, 2007

Okay, Problem Solved

Thank you for your positive and helpful responses. I have spoken with Peter, the Director of NYADEC, and now know what to do. We will be accepting donations through NYADEC, and I can give more information on how to do that later. And for those of you who want your donations to go through my hands so that you feel secure in knowing where it is going, I will be sending NYADEC's P.O. box for checks, and you can address your letters to me, and write a note about what group you want your donation to go towards, and I will make sure it is directed to the right place.

More information to follow on that. Sorry for the delay in actual photos so that you can see these groups and their activities, but again, thank you for your immediate interest.

Emily Sara

No comments: